Manage MyPost labels from within Shopify
View and manage all pending shipments in your Shopify admin.
Quickly see customer delivery details, order options, pricing and label status in a simple to use grid.
Update order options easily
Set default options for Domestic and International MyPost labels from within your Shopify admin screen.
Then optionally, change settings for individual orders quickly and easily before label printing.
Create/Update/Delete labels with 1 click
No more copy and paste. Simple 1 click MyPost label creation/update or deletion.
Create a single label, or bulk update as many as you like.
Create your fulfilments with 1 click
Create full or partial fulfilments with just one click. As soon as labels are created, our app has the consignment information and tracking info visible for you in Shopify.
Full feature list :
- 1 click Label Creation in MyPost Business
- 1 click fulfillment of your orders
- NO copying and pasting required
- NO uploading or downloading of CSV files
- See live MyPost Business pricing within Shopify admin for each order
- Change package type or size easily
- Create labels in MyPost (individually or in bulk)
- Automatically uses your discount Tier from MyPost
- Rate quotes automatically updated if you change order details (ie address, weights, packaging type etc)
- Fulfills orders and adds MyPost Tracking data to orders with just a simple click
- Supports both domestic and international consignments
- Integrated Google Maps and Street View to assist with validation of customer addresses
- Very simple and lightning fast user interface
- Fast easy filtering of orders
- Create partial shipments of an order
- Rules available to automatically determine the shipping service to use (ie Parcel Post or Express Post)
- Easily correct customer addresses, phone numbers and email for the order
- Configure defaults for all domestic and international consignment options (ie signature required, extra cover etc)
- Easily override consignment options for any order
- Configure default packaging options that are easily overridden on any order
One simple monthly plan with all features included.
Our simple plan structure provides access to all app features.
The $9.99 monthly fee includes 40 labels each month, then pay
20c ea for the next 60 labels,
15c ea for the next 100 labels,
then 10c each label until a $100/month cap is reached.
Any labels beyond the cap are free.
7 Day Free Trial
From only 10c per label
1 click label creation
1 click fulfilment
Fast order filter
Easy order options editing
Does this work with all Shopify account subscriptions?
Yes, this app will work for all Shopify account plans including Basic, Standard, Advanced and Plus accounts.
is this only available for Shopify?
Yes, at this point the app is only available for Shopify stores.
What does MyPost Business cost?
Nothing. A MyPost Business account is free. Australia Post will charge you a fee for the labels that you print. They will bill you directly for this.
To sign up to MyPost, click here.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes you can cancel a subscription at any time when logged in to your Shopify account. Shopify will then adjust your billing.
How long are your contracts?
Currently, we offer a monthly subscription. You can upgrade or cancel your monthly account at any time with no further obligation.
Do you have a free trial?
We offer a free trial of 7 days. We feel this gives users plenty of time to install the app, connect carriers and test functionality.
Can I request refund?
Unfortunately, not. We do not issue full or partial refunds for any reason. We offer a free trial to evaluate the app.
Is this an official Austraila Post app?
No, it is not officially endorsed by Australia Post, however they are aware that we have built it and support our efforts.
How much is this app?
The Live Shipping Rates Calculator app pricing is visible here. Once you subscribe to the app, Shopify bills you as part of your monthly invoice.
Latest news direct to your inbox