How to create a Return Label in MyPost Business
It is simple and straight forward to create a Return Label for a customer in MyPost Business.
You might need a return label for a customer to send goods back to you for exchange, warranty or change of mind. This can be done quickly and easily in MyPost Business
- Log into your MyPost business portal.
- Click on the tab labeled ‘History’ at the top of the screen
- Search for the shipment you would like to create a Return for. (use the Date you created the label a a guide
- Click ‘View’ to expand the Invoice details.
- Find the Order information for the customer on the next page and click ‘View’.
- Click the red ‘Create Return Label’ button at the top right of the page
- Fill in any missing details for the Return, Select your Service and click Pay.
The customer will then be emailed a return label that they can print out and use to send your order back.